Friday, July 22, 2011

Chapter 1.1 New Beginnings

Pulling into the lot was my way of finally declaring my permanent home. As a kid I was always moved from foster home to foster home. No one wanted me, Selena Evans because of my hot-headed ways. But maybe just maybe if I had gotten some love I wouldn't have talked back, or yelled or be put in time-outs.

Yes, my home wasn't much... just the things I needed to survive off of. But, I would build my home one way or another.

As I walked around my empty lot visions flashed through my head of all the memories that would happen on this lot through the next 10 generations.


I collected my thoughts and called in a taxi to take me to town to start my career as an investigator. The pay was good, the only problem being I got payed on just a weekly basis so the funds wouldn't be coming in everyday.

My first assignment was to visit town local Victoria Andrews and help her with a small blackmailing issue.

Her ex. Thorton was having a hard time getting over their relationship and wanted to have his revenge by sending old love letters to his friends around town. So it was my job to go retrieve the letters and make sure they were properly disposed of, before more rumors spread.

With this job accomplished I could tell Victoria that the letters were taken care of and that the blackmailing would come to an end.

With the look on her face I could tell she was relieved and I suddenly felt a surge of happiness wage over me and knew that this was the career for me.


Ready to wash the day away I set foot to the gym to take a shower (I can't afford one yet...) I can't imagine having to do this much longer...

Ashamed, I set back to my uh... 'house' and made some dinner for myself and had no place to sit but on my good ol' fashioned toilet.

My first day in Sunset Valley comes to a close and I can't help but feel a just a little lonely....

6 comments:

  1. Just checked out your blog looks like its going to be a good read check out my non sim blog plz thanks
    A Young Adult

    http://thereallifeofayoungadult.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this legacy through you comment at the Starr Legacy. I'm hoping ti get some more readership at my Legacy. Also, If you check it out Sorry for the 'proper' versions of the first 3 chapter.

    http://wood-legacy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good, I can see it going somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anon.
    Dreamy Underwood-thanks for reading :) I tried to ready your legacy, but the pictures weren't working.
    DanieBug 24- Thanks for reading and we hope it goes somewhere too :)


    Oh p.s. my google account won't let me post comments under my name. urg! trying to fiqure this out

    Sorry!
    Halle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Selena just by this chapter you can tell she has a passion for her job the writing was brilliant in detail and can't wait to see where the Evans family goes! P.S Ignore the missing n i didn't notice it :P

    ReplyDelete