Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chapter 1.2 Is that who I think it is!?

Life on my lot was finally starting to settle down. I loved my job and in my service of solving 3 cases, City Hall presented me with their hero award.


This inspired me to throw myself into my job. I was now a Superfluous Sleuth and had gotten into the routine of interviewing citizens;



Going through mail and trashcans;


and eventually getting the case solved.

But someone was about to throw this all off track.

His name was Ethan Jennings I had gotten an assignment to interview him about trying to find a missing person.


Well... he said with a nervous look on his face, the last time I seen her was about 10 years ago.... we knew each other through the adoption agency, we were best friends and I got adopted out and I have never seen her since. She's an amazing girl and I just want to find her.

"OK, whats her name?" I asked. "Selena... Evans? At least that was her last name when I knew her."

I swear my heart skipped a beat... "Um...er..well...I guess you found her."

"Omg! I can't believe I found you!" he exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug.

"Ya..."I said a little shell-shocked. "I can't believe it either."

"Er...well it's getting dark I better get going." See ya around."

I went home in a bit of daze and then realize that my stomach is growling something terrible. Eating wasn't my first priority but I pop some waffles in the oven and start to daydream totally forgetting about the waffles I set my house on fire!

Panicking I put it out and quickly decide that I am not the cook I thought I was, disappointed I climb into bed and try to forget the whole thing.

Now I could not stop thinking about Ethan Jennings and I even started to stakeout him and his house just to learn a little more about him.

But maybe that was not the best option....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks anon.

    Halle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I see sparks between Selena and Ethan I can't wait their babies! Eep! Oh Selena staking his house out :P I loved it!

    ReplyDelete