Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chapter 1.3 New Love, New House

I still could not get Ethan off of my mind, one day while just hanging around my 'house', I got a call from Ethan asking me to come over.

"Yes!" I said a little too quickly. "Be right over." I hung up the phone and ran to the street to call a taxi.

Ethan answered the door and invited me in and we started to sit down and talk just like we did back when we were eight.

We talked about our lives, dreams, goals. I told him that I wanted to have 5 kids and to have the family that I never had.

He told me that he wanted to become a CEO of a Mega-Corporation and be a self-made man.

Before long, things seemed so simple between us and before long we were cuddling and talking and it seemed so easy just to lay there with him.

It was getting late so I hugged him goodbye and went home swooning.

From then on we saw each other daily. One day we went to the movies,

and one special night we went to the bistro, he payed, and there were defiantly fireworks.

This time I did not want to tell him goodnight, so I leaned forward and gave  him one little peck on the lips.

Then I knew I had waited long enough and asked Ethan to be my boyfriend.

Ethan accepted! He even sealed it with a kiss.

The next morning I wanted to see him so I invited him over and feared what I was about to do next.

Ethan, I love you more than anything and I want to start my perfect family with you, will you please marry me?

He was really to shocked to say anything but he nodded and eventually told me yes.

With no need for the fan-fare we got married then and thereon my lot.

When Ethan moved in he brought over $5,000 dollars with him so I was finally able to put some walls around us and have a roof above our heads.

It was simple and we didn't have much money to furnish it, but it was our home, and we could now finally start a family here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay marraige is underway congrats Selena I'm happy for you hope nothing happens to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete