Sunday, July 24, 2011

Chapter 1.4 New Arrival

Things were starting to settle down between Ethan and I, he was progressing in his job in the business career and worked his way up and is now a report processor.

I also loved my job I even got to wear a brand-spanking new outfit, but there was one thing missing, a family. I knew I wanted one, so it was time to break the news to Ethan.

"Look, Ethan I love our lives right now but I want more, I want a family."

"Geez Selena are you sure.... I mean kids are a lot of work?" " I know that I'm ready."

"Then let the baby-making begin." I said pulling him towards our bedroom.

Then sounds of a lullaby and a baby filled the air.

The next morning while doing the dishes, and Ethan was at work I felt a ping of nausea go over me and rushed to the bathroom.

I hope this means what I think it means.

I waited to tell Ethan until I was sure that we were going to have a baby, and before long sure enough, I knew I was pregnant.

The next day I was sure to tell Ethan when he came home from work.

He was so excited to finally become a dad, he wished for a boy  and i wished for a girl.

Ethan constantly fussed over me and the baby, telling me I should stay home and not have to deal with the stress of work.

It didn't stop me from doing a case or two while the nine months passed by.

One, night while watching t.v. I felt a very sharp pain in my abdomen that could only mean I was going into labor.

It took Ethan a few seconds to realize what was happening, but eventually he snapped into daddy mode and we were on our way to the hospital.

I am proud to announce that we had a little boy, and we decided to name him Adam, maybe he will carry on the legacy some day.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I saw some spelling errors, but overall you guys did a really good job with this! I hope you continue to write!
    -Cleo, from the Tangerine Legacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cleo :) I'll be sure to check out your legacy I'm hoping to develop my writing skills and fix spelling errors as we progress through the legacy.

    P.s. my google account won't let me post under hghsims97 so I have to comment under anon.

    Thanks for reading :)
    Halle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay a baby! The family has started let the legacy begin! Great Chapter!

    ReplyDelete