Monday, August 22, 2011

Update: New House

Hey guys, so I just made the Evans a new house, I was planning on saving the money so I could do a really big build, but hey, 60,000 dollars in the family funds is tempting. So I built the family a new hosue and the theme was bacholer pad but, it does have some family twinges to it and as the money starts to roll in again I will add to the backyard since I pretty much ignored it. Here's the pics and I hope you like it!

Front of the house.


Side view.


Other side view.

1st floor.


Entry.


Stairs.


Living Room.


Angle 2 of the Living Room.


Dining Room.


Kitchen.


Office.


Brandon's Room.


Nursery. (I was thinking ahead no babies for Brandon yet ;) )


Bree's Room.


There is an Upstairs but believe me, it's not worth showing. The only thing that's up there is Selena and Ethan's room, and another bathroom.

Again, hope you like the house! Next post Wednesday at the earliest because swim team just started and my life has been consumed with that!

Thanks!
Hghsims97

3 comments:

  1. Scratch that, I won't be able to post tomorrow. I have a swim meet and it's over an hour away, and we have to practice before we start the meet. So now I will definatly post Thursaday.

    Thanks for waiting.
    Hghsims97

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come everyone else is so good at building houses? GAH. I fail. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you put the house on the exchange? Or is it already on there? Thanks.

    ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete