Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chapter 1.8 Agreements

Author's note: Hey guys so I think I'm going to switch the blog to third person. I think it will be easier to write and have more storyline that dosen't have to revolve around just what Selena can see. Let me know what you think! Also, I'm experimenting with picture sizes, so sorry if the picture sizes look a little wierd.

"Dad!" Adam cried out when Ethan walked through the door. "Please tell Bree to respect my aothority!"


"Bree will you please listen to your brother for just once!?" Ethan cried. Bree had become quite the little trouble maker, exspecially when Adam had to babysit which was a lot becasue both Selena and Ethan were at the top of there career ladders, which had long work hours and lots of meetings to hold and cases to complete.



When Ethan would come home from work at 7 o'clock, he often walked into madness, the kids running wild and Adam and Derrick over at the kitchen table reading trying to avoid the whole situation of trying to take care of 3 other siblings.


Adam and Derrick had taken quite a liking to one another because they both prefered the quiet world of books and homework over booby-traps and make-believe.



Someone, on the other hand was about to take Adam's nice quiet world and turn it upside down.


It was a warm Friday afternoon at school and it was lunch time and took his usual place on a bench under some shade trees, he prefered this over the hustle and bustle of the cafeteria.

"So, do you mind telling me why you sit by yourself everyday?" A friendly female voice said sitting down on the bench next to Adam.
"Um... quieter than the cafeteria... and...um....yeah."



" I prefer the quiet myself." she said. "Hi, I'm Stehpanie Tyler." she said shaking Adam's hand.


Stephanie herself wasn't that popular it was her name that was popular. Her dad was a famous football player. The town's hero when he led them to the Super Bowl, also famous because of his looks.



Her step-mom was also a famous model, at the age of 20 she was not nearly old enough to be taking care of 3 kids, but she was a trophy wife so she didn't have to do much except look hot.


Adam has never been so nervous in his life that this gorgeous girl was sitting next to him, let alone talking to him.


"So what's your name?" she asked.

"Adam Evans." he blurted out way to fast.

"Well it's nice to meet you Adam Evans." Stephanie said with a smile on her face.

With that the bell rand and it was time to go inside for the rest of the day.


From then on, Stephanie sat with Adam on their bench and Adam began to open himself up to her and talk to her more and was becoming less nervous about hanging out with her.


One night Adam invited Stephanie over because he knew what he had to do. He had to put a stop to them, before he developed feelings for a girl he knew he never deserved. He needed to get her alone too, in a place where no one could find them to make it easier on both of them.

"Follow me." he said when she showed up on his porch.


They walked up to the pond that Adam had snuck out to many times just to think. He refused to look at her so he wouldn't see her beauty and regret what he was about to do.


"Stephanie," Adam said his stomach turning into a knot. "I can't fall in love with you."


"I'm not asking you to." Stephanie said stepping closer to him.

"I just think it's best that we go our seperate ways. Were opposites and it dosen't work. I don't want to get hurt and your not my type anyways."


"Who says opposites don't attract, I mean look at my parents for crying out loud deep down my dad is a family guy no matter what the press says. I want you because your the most honest, down to earth guy at our school. Now if you don't want me fine but you don't have to be a dick about it."

In his 16 year, no one had talked to him like that. Ever. Being a teenage boy his insticts took over and grabbed her tight and pulled her in a tight embrace.


They held each other there for what seemed like forever swooning in a wave of euphoria.


What broke the silence was the faint sound of sirens. The minute Adam heard that he broke away from Stephanie, gave her a kiss on the forehead and ran away as fast as his legs would carry  him.


"I'm innocent! I'm innocent!" Adam screamed at the cop as he approached the car.


"I know sonny, I know." The cop said as Adam took a seat in the cop's passenger seat. He had never been so scared in his life, more scared of his dad then the police officer at this point.


Just as he predicted, his dad was waiting for him when he got home.


"Would you mind telling me what you were doing being brought home in a police car!" Ethan shouted at the top of his lungs.


"What kind of example are you setting for your brothers and sisters!? They look up to you mostly Derrick! You know how sensitive he is!" Adam let his father vent, he was in no state of mind to try to reason with him now.



"I was with a girl. I think I think I'm in love Dad."

"My boy has a girlfriend?" Ethan immediatly was filled with happiness, his first born son had a girlfriend.

"Well thats...thats really cool Adam. When can I meet her?"



"So your not mad?" Adam said hopeful.


"How can I be mad? My boy has a girlfriend!"

"So I'm off the hook?" Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Sure! Let's just not tell your mom about this? OK? You know how she is."

"Cool!" Adam exclaimed.

With that, Ethan and Adam went back to their rooms, no questoins asked.


A week later, Adam and Stephanie went to the prom together, and Adam couldn't be happier with his new found romance.


No comments:

Post a Comment