Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Next post update

Hey guys so I know it's been a couple of days since I've posted but I had a little setback, so for Brandon I have a set idea of where I want to start of his first chapter. The problem is there is a lot to do to get to where I want to start.

SPOILER!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Ok, so I want  to start Brandon's chapter off with Adam and Stephanie getting married and all the kids being young adults and them showing up to the wedding, ugh there was so much prep to get that to happen the way I wanted it to though.

The major problem I had though was that every time I would get all the kids aged up and make them over, my game would crash. This happened 4 times. I finally got it to work and now all the kids are fine and I'm ready for Adam and Stephanie's wedding :)

Sorry also for the long and boring update but there was a lot to explain....

I'll leave you with the pic of Brandon as a young adult.(I personally think he is a major hottie, but the pic dosen't really do him justice I blame it on the lighting)



No comments:

Post a Comment